PROUD RECIPIENTS OF THE 2015 PARP AWARD FOR THE CENTRAL HUDSON REGION
All parents and teachers are urged to join the PTA to unite home, school, and the community for our children. Money raised through dues and fundraising is used for cultural arts assemblies, after-school programs, field trips, instructional equipment and materials, and similar needs. We are always very grateful to our parents, teachers, staff, and the community for their continued generosity and support.
2019-20 PTA Meetings
Thursday, Sept. 26 - 9:30am
Thursday, Oct. 24 - 7:00pm
Thursday, Nov. 21 - 9:30am
Thursday, Jan. 9 - 7:00pm
Thursday, Feb. 13 - 9:30am
Thursday, March 12 - 7:00pm
Thursday, April 23 - 9:30am
Thursday, May 14 - 9:30am
Thursday, June 11 - 9:30am
Upcoming EP PTA Events
EP Fall FundraiserEvans Park Elementary School
EP Thanksgiving FeastEvans Park Elementary School
EP Holiday BoutiqueEvans Park Elementary School
EP Winter Concert (A-L)Evans Park Elementary School
PTA Meeting Minutes
PTA Membership - register on-line
Go to www.nyspta.org and click "Join" in the title bar, and then search for "Evans Park" to register online.
Facebook: Evans Park PTA Information Group
2019-20 Tiger Tee Tuesdays
You can support the Evans Park PTA while shopping on Amazon. Just go to smile.amazon.com and designate the "Evans Park Elementary School PTA" as your charitable cause. AmazonSmile donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to the PTA.
- You can support the Evans Park PTA while shopping at Shutterfly too — just use this link when ordering! Coupons and promo codes can be used. Evans Park PTA has raised almost $600 to date.
Are You Receiving Evans Park PTA Emails?
If you have not been receiving Evans Park PTA email newsletters, please take the following steps:
1) Check your spam folder. If you find Evans Park PTA emails in your spam, please take the time to mark that it is NOT spam and move it to your inbox.
2) Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
3) Please send a brief reply to the newsletter. This will go to the email@example.com account and we will send you a brief email in return so that our email servers recognize that we are in communication.
5) You may also submit your email address on the "Newsletter Sign Up" section of this web page and follow the prompts from there.
Thanks for your patience as we continue to strive to make PTA communication as efficient and effective as possible.
2019-20 PTA Executive Board
Brian Campbell 845-418-4829 firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-VPs of Committees:
Alexis Flaherty 201-615-8060 email@example.com
Kimberly Smith 845-596-3773 firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of After School Activities:
Katie Basler 845-596-6754 email@example.com
Andrea Wooster 845-729-0503 firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Carey 845-282-8485 email@example.com
Jessica Power 917-449-3726 Jessicarents@msn.com